Thursday, January 31, 2008

Valentine's Day is coming soon!

Next week I'll be teaching a card class for teens. My daughter's friends are signed up but there is still room for more! We'll be making five different Valentine's cards and having some healthy snacks. Check out my class schedule at www.desiree.stampinup.net. This card is just one of the designs. I used Blush Blossom, Whisper White, Ruby Red and Cameo Coral along with Ginger Blossom DSP and white taffeta ribbon. The stamp sets are All Holidays and Mark the Date.

Whew! Life has really kept me busy lately. My 2007 hostess appreciation breakfast went really well. People who know me know I am not into cooking at all, but I did it. We had a broccoli quiche (recipe found on http://www.allrecipes.com/), a fruit salad, blueberry muffins from scratch, and sausage. We mixed up an awesome punch. And I used lowfat ingredients, except the butter, heeheehee. So after munching we made a cool card mentioned in my previous blog. I gave them some small gifts, the Sale-a-Bration catalog and we chatted up a storm.

It was really nice to entertain. Now I am off to uploading my cards into my Splitcoast gallery. Look for a link to that soon. Toodles!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!