Monday, February 25, 2008

Paris in the Spring

I love Paris... last time I was there it was August and muggy, but I loved it anyway!!! Next time I want to try it in the Spring. My kids and I did take a bike ride up to Giverny and Monet's home and gardens. They were fabulous! It was very moving to see his artwork come to life. We ate at this little restaurant where he often visited. And anyone that knows me knows that bicycling isn't really my gig, but I made it!

This card was a Sketch Challenge of Beate's and a Splitcoast color challenge. I used Kraft, Tempting Turquoise, and Green Galore for the colors, Paris in the Spring and Whimsical Alphabet Lower are the stamp sets and for embellishments I used jumbo eyelets, rhinestone brads, green rick rack. Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!