Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentine's is over...

...however I did say I would post a couple of cards that I made. Two weeks ago I had a class for teens to make 5 Valentine's cards and then I also made a few cards to sell at the office. This first card was made with the Simply Said and All Holidays stamp sets, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, and Chocolate Chip papers and inks. Add a couple of brads and ribbon and viola!

The second card I chose to post is using non-traditional Valentine's colors using Basic Grey papers, laser cut sentiment, SU ribbon originals and scallop punch. Very simple.

I thought I would also post two of the five pieces of my submission packet for the Craft Warehouse Design Team just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!