Friday, February 15, 2008

Western Dahlia

Ok, just one more of these dahlias. Told you I loved making them.... This one has a western feel.

I used Apple Cider DSP, River Rock and Really Rust cardstock and ink plus Chocolate Chip ink. For embellishments I used a rhinestone brad and jumbo eyelet for the center of the flower and I-Kan-Dee dots along with paper piercing and scoring for a little extra detailing on the card.

This photo shows the scoring detail a lot better. I really enjoyed making the dahlias but now I am on to something new. The rest of the weekend I will be working on a sample for my Holiday Scrapping class on Thursday. I'll be posting that on Sunday (I hope). Still time to sign up for that if you are interested. Visit my SU! web page for details: www.desiree.stampinup.net.

Reminder: Don't wait until the last minute to book your Sale-a-Bration party! You don't want to miss out on all the FREE stuff you will get as a hostess and all the fun your guests will have! Contact me today!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!