Sunday, August 10, 2008

I can't believe it....

I haven't stamped a single thing since Convention. What is wrong with me????? I must be on some weird non-creative vibe or something.... HELP!!!!

I have been looking at lots of blogs and there are some truly awesome projects out there. Lots of great sketches too!!! After I get my house all spiffyed up and my projects prepared for Thursday (New Catalog Celebration at my house) then I will pull out some supplies and get busy!!!

Tuesday is Lillianna's 17th birthay. She is quite a big girl now. I'll be taking her and her boyfriend out for dinner. Not sure what to get her yet, she is very difficult to shop for. I will make her a special birthday card though....

So, since I don't have project photos, how about decor elements photos from convention??? Here you go. This office vignette uses Urban Garden DSP as accents behind the string of photos along the wall, on the file folders, and on the magnetic bulltin board. The wall is stamped with the Organic Outlines stamp set in a coordinating color using craft ink. The chair and desk have matching vinyl rubons applied to them. Very fun design for an office area of you home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!