Sunday, September 14, 2008

Time for class!

Hi everyone, gosh, it's been a long time since I posted. It truly amazes me that so many bloggers post everyday WITH a project. Can you believe that school has started???? Summer seemed awfully short.

Since the school season has begun it was time for me to put together my class schedule from now to the end of the year. Check it out at http://www.desiree.stampinup.net/. The first class is called "Back to 'Cool - Teen class". We will cover a compostion book, add a ribbon bookmark to it, and make a matching pen. Plus we'll put together a cute little post-it note holder and a luggage tag for their back pack. These are not the colors we'll be using in class. I've ordered the Rainbow Sherbet Designer Series Paper which are bright blues and greens and whites.

The paper I used here has been retired for years but I liked how bright it is and thought it would work great for my sample. I'll be giving this to my friend's daughter at Christmas.

I have made several cards lately. This one was for a coworker to give his wife on their anniversary today. The cardstock is Sage Shadow and Chocolate Chip. I use a piece of printed cardstock from My Mind's Eye. The flowers came from three different sources: white is from Paperbilities, chocolate is from Stampin Up's Flower Fusion II, and the teal flower is from Fancy Pants. The pearl is out of the Pretties Kit and buckle is from the Aged Copper HodgePodge. The velvet ribbon is retired. I added a little paper piercing at the top and bottom. Sentiment is from the Holidays and Wishes set. A very simple card with hardly any stamping.

It's late so I am off to bed! Thank you for stopping by and happy stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!