Sunday, April 19, 2009

American Art Stamps!

A while back I answered a design team call for American Art Stamps and I was selected as the April Guest Designer!!! I've been impatiently waiting for my new stamps (sorry Michelle) and they came on Friday! So I've been busy stamping!

This is the first card that I made. I love the saying "I met him in group therapy. We share the same anxieties." I can just imagine that will be me at some point! The stamp is by Emerson Quillin. I'm not the greatest at coloring but for this it was easy. I also wanted the card to be really bright and summery - we have sun - so I picked some Bold Brights: Tempting Turquoise and Green Galore. The dsp is Rainbow Sherbet. Added a little Apricot Appeal as well. Very simple card but just what I needed on a Friday night after a really long week.

I'll be posting more form this fun stamp company ver the next two weeks.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!