Monday, April 6, 2009

Hearts of Blue!

Once again reaching for my Cheep Talk set... If you don't already have it, you need to get it! I love these little birdies!!!

For this card I combined the Weekend Sketch Challenge #75 with Kristina's Color Inspiration #48. The colors are a wonderful combination and I kept the card very simple. The colors are Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze. The dsp is from the Ski Slope pack from last winter. The ribbon is Kiwi Kiss satin and the hearts are from the So Tweet Onboard Chipboard collection. I inked them up with Baja Breeze and then glittered them up with Art glitter. I used the liquid glue from SU so that glitter is stuck on there but good. Don't you hate it when glitter comes off everywhere as you handle a card??? Here's a closer look at those little hearts...

Tomorrow evening is my Funky Folds class, I might come up with a bonus card... maybe the Never-ending card would do the trick. I've never made one so now's as good a time as any!

Back to work for me. This making a living thing really cramps my real life, heeheehee! Have a great day!

Desiree

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I like!!! A LOT that is!
    The glittered hearts are just the right touch. Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, I DO need this set!! :) Love the glitter, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute. i love the glittery heart accent too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic card! I love my Cheep Talk set too! This looks great for the sketch & color challenges and I really like those glittery hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE the touches of glitter...it really make the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!