Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Last Chance!!!

It's PAST the last chance to get this awesome Designer Series Paper however there is still time to get paper from this year's outgoing catalog! It is selling out fast so don't wait!

This card features Haiku dsp which I really liked! The colors are vibrant. This was a fun sketch from the Stampin' Out Alzheimer's site from last week. Can't wait till next year - it was a fun event and the fundraising goal was exceeded. So that is truly wonderful.

I pulled out my favorite little Cheep Talk set and Tangerine Tango and Old Olive inks. The base is Whisper White and a little So Safron layered under the stamped image. Old Olive is layered underneath the dsp. Flowers were made from Felt Fusion, a So Safron button and a bit of linen thread. The ribbon is So Safron 5/8 grograin from Sale-a-bration.

My Crafter's Club order came in yesterday so I gave it out to my club members today. It is always so fun to see what everyone orders! I also placed my order for new catalog items. The new In Colors are divine. Wait till you see them!

For now though, be sure to check out the Last Chance List to make sure you are not going to miss out on that one thing you haven't purchased yet.... when it's gone, it's gone forever.

June also brings increased Hostess Benefits! So now is a really good time to host a class, party or catalog/virtual party. I have evenings throughout the week open. Weekends are already booked, sorry!

Last but not least, follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/desireeatplay

Thanks for stopping by!

Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!