Friday, June 4, 2010

Elegant cards set

This trio of cards is a sampling of the fifteen cards we'll be making in my Elegant Cards class on June 17. For details check out my Facebook page or my Stampin' Up! Web site.

I used the Guest Book Simply Scrappin' Kit and while it is wonderful for scrapbooking a wedding event, it is also great for making cards.

I used a variety of sentiments and embellishments. All the main layers of the cards are the textured cardstock which gives them a nice and luxe feel. The color palette is Basic Black, Basic Grey, Very Vanilla and Whispr White. I really enjoyed working with these elements.

In the class we'll be using ribbon, hodgepodge hardware, pearls, buttons and brads. Sentiments vary from birthday, thank you, sympathy and general friendship.

Would love to see you in class! Sign up by dropping me an email!

Desiree

Supplies
Guest Book Simply Scrappin' Kit, various stamp sets and embellishments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!