Tuesday, August 24, 2010

More Play Date….

playdate3
Here is a better photo of the metal/cork board with the calendar hanging from the bottom. The actual size is 10” wide by 12” high.
As I said in the last post, I love the Play Date collection of designer series paper, accents, rub ons and the super cute owl punch.  That owl is just precious!
playdate1This photo is a close up of the top portion. You can see the magnets and push pins a lot better. The cork is 4x4 and fits perfectly on the Real Red cardstock that I cut with the Sizzix scallop square die.
playdate4
I made a little pencil pot and two cutie little owls as pencil toppers. I also covered some blocks with squares from the dsp.
Next I’ll be working on more pieces that coordinate with these organizational projects.
All supplies are listed in this post
Have a great crafty day!
Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!