Saturday, June 1, 2013

May 2013 Tag–take two!

May - 12 Tags of 2013This is the second tag I made for Tim Holtz’s 12 Tags of 2013 - May. Check out the other tag here.

I tried the technique with 7 Gypsies rubbings. While they had some white area around them, it wasn’t as dramatic as the Tim Holtz Remnant Rubs. You can see it a bit in the close up image below around the word “remember” and the doodle  just visible below the ribbon.


May - 12 Tags of 2013











May - 12 Tags of 2013This photo shows the little rosettes that I made with My Favorite Things Dienamics. The paper that I used is a calendar photo from a Gustav Klimt calendar. I love the soft colors and little bits of glitter.

The stamp set that I selected is Elements of Style from Stampin’ Up!

May - 12 Tags of 2013

The Distress Stains that I used on the tag and crinkle ribbon are Seedless Grape, Broken China, Peeled Paint, Barn Door, and Squeezed Lemonade. The black ink is Archival Ink.

So what do you think? Is it pretty?

Have a fabulous crafty day!
Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!