Saturday, January 12, 2008

Coaster calendars!

This weekend I have been finishing up my New Years cards and will finally get them in the mail on Monday. I am including this cute magnetic coaster calendar for my customers. I cased them from Erika Martin's blog.


Recipe for cards and calendars: stamps - A Beautiful Thing and All Holidays; paper - Old Olive, Soft Sky; River Rock, Ruby Red, and Fall Flowers DSP; white grosgrain ribbon, white brads.

Wow, Stampin' Up! has updated demonstrator's Web site for customers. Take a look at mine: http://www.desiree.stampinup.net/. I hope you like it. I've listed my classes for January and February, you can find current promotions, and creative projects. It's fun!

So I have taken photos of a bunch of projects and put them into a slide show (at right). You'll probably notice that I was inspired by MJ Albright, Erika Martin and others for some of the project ideas.

You've probably seen Dew Drops enhancing card designs all over the place. Well, I just love them. I found a link to Ellen Hutson's online shop: http://www.ellenhutson.com/ and she has Dew Drops! I am definitely going to order some.

Next weekend I will be having a 2007 Hostess Appreciation Brunch for the fabulous ladies that have hosted workshops for me this year. If you have some fun ideas that I can do for this event, please leave a comment. Meanwhile, here's the invitation I sent out.


Recipe: stamps - Time Well Spent; paper - Blush Blossom, Whisper White, Old Olive, Ginger Blossom DSP; ink and marker - Ruby Red, Groovy Guava, Pretty in Pink; rhinestone brad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!