Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Dahlias - beautiful and fun

Here is my first try at a dahlia fold. It's not tricky, you just need to make sure the folds are precise. I decided to combine two challenges from Splitcoast CC151 and TLC153. The first is a color challenge to use YoYo Yellow, Basic Gray and Going Gray. The the technique challenge was the dahlia fold. Click HERE for instructions. I have a couple more dahlias to show you in the next day or two.

So on this one I also used some designer series paper, white flat pearls from the Pretties kit and basic gray taffeta ribbon. The stamp set is Touch of Nature.

As I check out other blogs the creativity never ceases to amaze me. There are so many truly talented stampers and scappers out there. As I set my goals to get better, let me help you with your stamping goals... do you want to make cards, scrapbooks, or other paper arts? Do you need a jump start or some creative coaching? Contact me and let's get creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!