Friday, February 8, 2008

Garden Dahlia

Here's another dahlia card. I made this one with the Secret Garden DSP, Almost Artichoke, River Rock, Groovy Guava and Whisper White. Added the ribbon and bling to give it a little pizzazz.

Sale-a-Bration is going full swing, just 5 more weeks left. If you haven't contacted me for a party, don't wait! Get the details at www.stampinup.com.

Check out my web site at www.desiree.stampinup.net for an extra special deal I'm giving in honor of Stampin' Up!'s 20th Anniversary.

This weekend I plan on getting lots of crafting done, getting my tax stuff together, and ordering a new mailbox. I've had to pick up my mail at the post office for the last few weeks. My current mailbox was the victim of some vandals and not fit for mail delivery. So that'll fill up my weekend. What are you all up to???

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!