Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Year!!!

How is it that we have an extra day this year yet I don't have any extra time??? Now really, that just doesn't make any sense, does it?

So I am a single mom working full-time with two teenage daughters and an extra teenage boy that lives with us. We have 3 dogs and a cat, a big yard, and lots of laundry. (If this sounds like a personal ad, it kinda is, heeheehee). I would REALLY like to be a SAHC - that would be a Stay-At-Home-Crafter since I missed the boat on being a SAHM. So if anyone out there knows a decent guy that would provide the life I would like to become accustomed too, please send me an email!

In the meantime, I'll park myself at my craft table and come up with something fun to post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!