Monday, March 3, 2008

Tomorrow never comes....

Yeah, I had every intention of being super creative on Saturday. Instead I got up late and then took a long nap in between reading this month's bookclub selection. What an engrossing book!!! Sunday rolled around and instead of working on this project I've been wanting to start I continued reading, and napping!

I finished the book around 1am and then started feeling creative - of course! However, I needed to get to sleep so I could function at work today. Again, nothing to show from my creative table.

I did make this card a few weeks ago though. It'll have to suffice. I can't remember the paper that I used. Chocolate chip cardstock is the main card. Stampin' Up! ribbon and brads were used as well. I found the quote online. I'm being really helpful here, aren't I???? In any event, enjoy! And I'll keep looking wistfully at my craft table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!