Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Eastern Elegance

I am loving Stampin' Up!'s rubons. I used the Eastern Elegance set for this card - the large flower. the layout and colors were challenges from Beate's blog and Splitcoast Stampers site. They make it so easy to create a card.

The colors are Basic Gray, Whisper White, Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery. I used a rhinestone brad, silver hodge podge ribbon slide, and taffetta ribbon. Of course, I had to do some paper piercing - I just love adding that to my work.

I noticed that lots of bloggers add little bits of their life in their blogs. Really, a blog is supposed to be an online diary - not that you want to read about every event or thought that goes on in my life.

The biggest deal right now is that my oldest daughter, Lilly, is visiting her dad in California. Poor thing is at the hospital tonight with a pilonidal cyst (near her tailbone). She just had one about a month ago too. Since she is a Type I diabetic any ailments affect her blood sugars. It is hard to be away from her while she is going through this even though it is pretty minor. Luckily she'll be home on 4/2.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!