Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Finally!

I have been having the worst creative block lately. I think that it's because I have to create this layout for our annual report and nothing seems to spark me. It will be emailed out and I work for the gov't so it can't be anything super fancy looking. Plus I am running out of time and really, I am just not that into it.

It's taken me days and days to create the cover for this journal, and I am not so happy with it. But it'll do. I am going to use it to record challenges from other bloggers and splitcoast so that I have a little inspiration reference I can quickly go to. The colors in the photo are a little off - the green are all Old Olive but it sure doens't look like it here does it? I also used River Rock, Ruby Red, Groovy Guava and Ginger Blossom DSP. Various stamp sets were used - all floral. The second photo shows some of the paper piercing details.

That brings me to my next dilemna: I have too many floral sets. I need to branch out. So I need to take some time to really study the catalog and make some good purchasing decisions. The first thing on my list is the new Silver Hodgepodge Hardware. Have you checked it out???? Really cute!

I have updated my class schedule on my Stampin' Up! Web site: http://www.desiree.stampinup.net/ Take a look and sign up for Technique Tuesdays or a card-making class or scrapbooking.

Thank you to those who have subscribed. I also appreciate it that you have passed my blog on to your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!