Sunday, June 8, 2008

Craft Storage!!!!

So I was feeling really crafty this weekend, really energetic. I think it was that salad for dinner on Friday night.... somehow as I was checking out my favorite blogs, I happened on to craigslist. I've been looking for something to store my Stampin' Up! supplies in that can stay in my dining room. That's where I do most of my crafting. This photo shows how my supplies are stuffed in industrial shelving in my bedroom. This is just one wall, the other wall looks the same and my bed is sandwiched inbetween. All around the foot of my bed are unopened bags from my favorite scrapbooking store and boxes of craft stuff I don't have room for.

Anyway, I found this fabulous storage buffet on craigslist for $60!!!!! What a deal and tons of storage!!!! I couldn't believe the deal, and then I couldn't believe that it was still available - you know how great deals are snapped up so fast. I decided to strip it and stain it darker to go with the look of most of my other furniture and I bought some other drawer pulls. I hope that I'll be completely done and ready to stuff it with stuff by Tuesday after work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!