Sunday, July 13, 2008

A little thanks

The photography of this card is a little wiggy jiggly, so sorry....

I picked out a sheet of Basic Grey - love their papers! and used that for the basis of my colors. So Safron and Elegant Eggplant are the main colors. I used the Heartfelt Thanks stamp set with Ruby Red and Old Olive inks. Then I added this pretty orange ribbon and 3 red rhinestone brads. The sketch for this card can be found on Poetic Artistry. Julee posts a new sketch ever Monday. Take a peak!

Yesterday I took my girls to the Oregon Country Faire! We had a blast. We go with a large group of folks who work in Clark County's IT department, plus friends and family. We start with breakfast at 7:30 am and then caravan to Eugene, ride the shuttle out to the fair. At that point we go our separate ways and meet up again at 5:30 for the trek back to town and pizza. Then the long road back to Vancouver. It's 10:30 by the time we hit the house and bed.

The people watching is the BEST! Plus there is so much entertainment and yummy food and very cool and inspirational crafts to peruse. All in all a good day.

SU! Convention is just 17 days away and I haven't started my swaps yet. Yikes!!!! I did pick a set, and possible color scheme. Now I just have to get to work. Last week I had soem serious family issues going on and so I didn't get any crafting done at all. This week looks more promising. We'll see....

A heartfelt thanks to you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card. I really like the square brad accents. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!