Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Halloween is coming!

Yep, I actually made a Halloween card. Well, it's more like 2 cards.... The set is retired (Best Fiends and Just Between Fiends) but it's the only Halloween set I have. Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Mini catalog has some REALLY CUTE Halloween sets that I am seriously thinking about buying. Have you checked out the new mini yet???? Check it out HERE!

This first card I made several weeks ago. I used Green Galore, Only Orange, Elegant Eggplant and Basic Black. I watercolored the image with watercolor crayons. I haven't done that in awhile! I also outlined the image with a Sahara Sand marker, though you can't really see it here. I like how it turned out, it looks so much better in person (don't they all?). Throw in some ribbon, brads and paper piercing and there you go, a little Halloween card... Dracula with a bouquet of eyeballs!

My next card is based on a sketch by Beate at Fresh and Fun. The paper I used were scraps left over from this cool class I took at my favorite scrapbooking store, Arts and Scraps. So, I have no idea what company they are from, sorry.... Cardstock used is Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, and Very Vanilla. I embossed the sentiment and spider then added some linen thread. This was short and sweet and came together really fast.

Well, I gotta get back to work... I'm on my lunch hour! Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Halloween cards! Thanks so much for playing!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!