Wednesday, October 8, 2008

WooHoo! Sunshine!

Yes, I will be cheering every time there is sunshine between now and June! The rainy season here in the Northwest has begun and I don't love it. What I do love is sitting at my craft table and making things!!! Take a look at some of things I've made recently:

Later this month I will be having a Stamp Camp at my house, Saturday, October 18 actually. I've broken it down into 3 classes. $25 for one class, $45 for two classes, and $65 for all three classes. We will be making fabulous gift items that will be great for the holidays!

The first class is a chipboard calendar class using the great calendar kit available in Stampin' Up!'s Winter Mini. This little gem can be hung on a hook or nail and I will supply magnets for those that may want it to hang on a refrigerator. I enjoyed putting this together and I think you will too!

Class 2 is a wooden cigar type box that we will decorate and fill with cards, envelopes, and more. We are going to use the beautiful Parisian Summer Designer Papers - I love them!!! This photo shows some of the items we will be using and the color combo (Pink Pirouette, So Safron, Sahara Sand, and Bravo Burgundy). I wish I had a finished product to show you. This will make a great gift for someone who loves to send handmade cards but doesn't want to make them.

Last but not least is this framed piece. What a perfect gift for your favorite friend! Bring a photo, and we will dress it up with designer papers, rubons, and ribbon to make this wonderful piece.

Last day to sign up for these classes is Friday, October 11. Send me an email to desdm@msn.com.

Happy stamping!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What totally awesome projects! I especially love the card box.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!