Saturday, October 25, 2008

Spreading the Sweetness!

It's all about cupcakes! I've always loved cupcakes, eating them I mean, heeheehee, so when they became a trend in stamping I was all for it! Here is my contribution:

Crazy for Cupcakes is such a cute set! I used Very Vanilla, Pirouette Pink and Rose Red. The DSP is Rose Red also. I colored the image with markers and then added glitter to the frosting. The embossing is from the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. Then I added the sentiment from Heard from the Heart. The size for this card is a 6x6 square. I mostly followed Jen's Sketch for You to Try. I left out the embellishment in the front. I am still on the fence about adding something there. This card will be part of my next couple of party's Make and Takes. Hope everyone likes them!

Another cupcake that you want to check out is Taylor's Expressions. She is the cupcake queen!!! Recently she started designing her own stamp line and has just released her Holiday set. Go take a look & read about her challenge AND contest!

Now I am hungry and need to go by the bakery.... mmmmmmmmmm.... frosting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!