Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

What a great time to be thankful for all of your blessings! Especially this year, family and friends mean so very much when we are going through tough times. We pull together and share the love.

I made this card earlier today and then just now I took a peak at Beate's Inspiration Challenge and this card fits right in!

The color scheme is based on the Autumn Vine Designer Series Paper: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, More Mustard and Sage Shadow. I used the Holidays and Wishes and Perennial Favorites (retired) stamp sets. For the tag, I colored the leaf with markers for a variegated effect then I embossed the entire tag with clear embossing powder. I embossed the sentiment in brown. I used a cute little library clip and tied linen thread to it. I also used Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon. I added a little paper piercing too.

Again, enjoy your holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!