Monday, November 17, 2008

Little Snow Guy

I'm trying to get in to the holiday mood.... It's really hard because I wanted summer to last longer, then all of a sudden it was fall, and now winter is fast approaching.

I used Beate's sketch for this card. She posts a new sketch every Friday. If you haven't taken a look at her cards, you should. They are awesome! Anyway, I pulled out my Jolliest Time of the Year snowman and stamped him with black stazon on to Shimmery White cardstock. Then I painted him with a wet brush and ink. You can't really see the Baja Breeze shading. I punched him out with the labels punch and sponged the edges with Not Quite Navy (which I used for the sentiment as well). The cardstock is Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss and the DSP is retired from last year. I can't remember offhand what it was called but it was the holiday paper with snowflakes and all that.

Ok, the brads are not SU, they look like real silver and they are from "All Sorts of Things". I've had them for YEARS and I only have 6 left. Then, of course, the snowflakes are from the Little Felt Flurries.

Well, I guess I can start thinking about Christmas now.

Pull out your calendars and mark this down... "Espresso Yourself" at Mugs Coffee on December 6. Come on in and make some holiday cards and enjoy the best coffee, espresso and pastries in town! More details coming soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Desiree, that is so cute! Love your card!
    Thanks for playing! Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!