Monday, November 3, 2008

Teddybella!

Here is sweet lil' Teddybella! Isn't she about ready to pop! As I mentioned in my previous blog I received this image from another stamper through the WishRAK group on Splitcoaststampers. A really fun way to try before you buy!

I also used my very first Nestability, Labels I. Colors are Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip. I haven't used Bashful Blue in ages... The strip of DSP is from the SU Holiday Treasures pack. I also used the Ronald McDonald House set "Say it with Scallops". Remember, we got that one from UPS at convention.

So I used Jen's sketch for this one. This is really just a very simple card but coloring was fun. I am trying to hone my skill in that area since I don't do it very often.

Thanks for stopping by and stamp a little something!!!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!