Thursday, January 8, 2009

Always a Valentine

Here's my little card. I can't believe how many tries it took to get it done. I used the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS where they pick a member and challenge everyone to remake one of her cards with a couple of changes. The FS was Julie Ebersole and I enjoyed looking through her gallery. This is the card I picked. Very simple but with loads of personality. I used a different stamp set, Rose Red cardstock, and different ribbon. Also, my card is a 3x3 size.

This was my first time doing this challenge. I think it's a good way to get better at creating cards especially if there is a designer that you like.

So, Mr. Brown paid me a visit today!!! I received my latest Stampin' Up! order!!! Raspberry Tart paper, Rustic Rooster and Sweet Stems stamp sets, and the Sweet Stems sizzlit!!! I will be a crafty girl this weekend!

Thursday I will post the winner of my little blog candy!

Have a great day and happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. YUM! This is wonderful! Julie would definitely approve! The raspberry paper is so rich & perfect for this presentation!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!