Friday, January 9, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!!!!

This is it! Number 3 is the winner of my little blog candy... shown on this post. Here's Bev's comment:

Savor the Journey said... Happy 1st Blogaversary!

BTW, I love the way you've stated your resolutions ... "baby steps". Maybe this is the nudge I've needed to put my own in 'writing'. Primarily, my focus is on fitness & weight loss this year. Everything else is gravy if I can just stick with my new exercize goals and weight loss - reasonable expectations - not dramatic.

Now let's get out there and get started! Happy 2009!~Bev 1/2/09 8:28 PM

So Bev, please send me your address and I will get this off to you promptly! And good luck on continuing with your fitness goals!

Be sure to visit Bev's blog Savor the Journey, she is an incredible artist! Happy stamping!

Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!