Monday, January 5, 2009

A fancy heart!

Getting ready for Valentine's??? I am not much into Valentine's Day because I don't have a love interest. Though it is fun to make a few cards for my kids and my girly friends. I also sell a few to the guys at work.

So here is the first one for this year. I found this fabulous Fancy Pants paper at my local scrapbook store Arts and Scraps. If you are in the Portland Metro area I don't think this store can be beat. Denise is wonderfully talented and offers classes almost every Saturday.

Anyway, I purchased a "few" things and came home ready to make some Valentine's goodies. I followed a sketch from Verve and it also required hardware. I also added three little red heart brads. My little piece of hardware is the heart charm. You can see it better on the close up below. The card base is Baja Blue and the layer behind the designer paper is Pink Pirouette.

Don't forget to take a look at this post for my blog candy!!!! Still time to enter and the odds of winning are really good! Thanks for visiting! Stop by again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!