Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's always everything!

This is my rendition of Jen's sketch for you to try. Again using the Always stamp set and this color palette: Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White and Basic Black. I added some silver hodgepodge hardware and felt flowers. The bird is stamped on vellum with stazon. Have you seen how Basic Black looks on vellum????? PURPLE! That just wouldn't do!

Gosh... on another subject.... what is it with teenagers????? My daughter, Lil, is in California cooling her heels at her dad's for a few months. So her friend, Kyle, comes over today to pick up a birthday gift, and lays this bomb on me: he has asked Lil to marry him!!!! I can't even get into the background of the whole story and how incredibly STUPID an idea this is. AAAGGGHHH!

Ok, now that I've gotten that out of my system, ok not really, but I need to move on. I could actually type for the next hour on my thoughts about my daughter and this lame brained idea. However, I need to watch Desperate Housewives to try to relax a little. Plus I need to create my class schedule. And I am on pins and needles waiting for the new catalog!!!!!

Happy stamping!!! Go get creative! Oh and check out Jen del Muro's new blog look and the fantastic blogtarts she has up for grabs!

Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!