Thursday, February 12, 2009

Spring is near!

I love these delicate little flowers! This set is Sweet Stems. The colors I chose for this card are Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, and Almost Amethyst (which I haven't used in ages). After I stamped the flowers in Basic Black I colored them with chalks and then used markers for the small dots. I really like the soft look. I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder with my Big Shot for the Whisper White layer. I added Certainly Celery twill ribbon (fron Sale-a-Bration), a silver hodgepodge ribbon slide, a silver mini library clip and a pink rhinestone brad. The sentiment is from the set All Holidays. I used Mojo Monday 73 sketch for this one. A pretty little spring card!

Next up is a bright red butterfly! This is a really simple card that I made from Jen's SFYTT. The set is Garden Whimsy and I just stamped and cut and popped on dimensionals. I used Real Red, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, So Safron and Chocolate Chip. The only embellishing is piercing. Maybe too simple....

So I have been so looking forward to Survivor starting tonight.... and wouldn't you know it... I FORGOT!!! I didn't even set up my TIVO... Now I gotta watch it online, I am thankful for that option. How could I forget??? I mean, really....

And to all my friends and family, I did not make any Valentine's cards, not one. Such a shame really. So don't be looking in your mailbox. I still have a Christmas gift to finish up. Am I a procrastinator or what???

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Go be creative!

Desiree

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!