Sunday, February 8, 2009

Trees and flowers

Here's a cute little card using Basic Grey paper as the background. I used Sweet Stems and one line from Many Happy Returns. For embellishments I used felt flowers, So Safron button, a Real Red brad and linen thread. Color palette includes So Safron, Old Olive, and Real Red. I pulled out a snippet of Soft Sky for a flower punch.

The sketch that I used is a Mojo Monday sketch. Check it out here. The designers create awesome cards.

So does it matter that the stamp is a flower and the background is full of trees? It's so dreary outside that I must have forgotten how to tell the two apart. heeheehee

Thanks for stopping by! Happy stamping!

Desiree

1 comment:

  1. I have a hilarious story to tell you about 'trees and flowers', remind me to tell you.... not really appropriate in a blog.
    Hee hee.

    As always, love your card!!!!!
    It's snowing like crazy here, two inches so far.

    Love,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!