Saturday, March 28, 2009

Life's too short

Here's another card we'll be making at my Funky Folds class on April 7. This is the first "Spring Card" (instructions on SCS) that I've made. I actually think of it as a "Frog Card" though!!! I inked up my Branch Out set from SU! and it is a great set. I loved Season of Friendship so much that I wasn't sure how I would feel about this set and when I finally ordered it I realized that I like it just as much.

The base is Really Rust and I layered Kiwi Kiss and Very Vanilla on that. The tree is stamped in Chocolate Chip, with Certainly Celery, Kiwi Kiss and Always Artichoke leaves. The tire swing is Basic Grey, bird is Baja Breeze and butterflies are Pumpkin Pie.

I added a saying from Many Happy Returns plus some vintage brads. A simple card but I really like how it turned out.

Thanks for visiting! I need to get back to my own blurfing now... heeheehee

Desiree

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic card! I really like the folded pop up with this stamp set! I'm sure the women from your class will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!