Monday, March 23, 2009

Summer Sun

I was in the mood for some summer sun! Unfortunately I don't have that ink color yet... Weird, because I keep thinking that I do have it and then I go look for it and alas... find that I really don't. Next order!!!

So instead I picked up Tempting Turquoise and Pumpkin Pie. After a visit to SCS, I found the instructions to make this cute card... It's called a Pop Up Card. When you pull the pumpkin tag out then the middle section of the card folds up and reveals a message inside. I thought this was very clever. The dark blue fish are stamped in Pacific Point with Whisper White bubbles. For the inside, I also used Cameo Coral (shells) and Chocolate Chip (sentiment and sunglasses). I also sponged a little to make it look like sand, sortof. The ribbon is Pumpkin Pie striped ribbon and you can't really see it but I tied that with linen thread.

The first photo is the card closed, and the second photo is open.

This is the last week for Sale-a-Bration. If you haven't placed a $50 order to get free stamps, dsp or ribbon, don't delay! You can easily order online at www.desiree.stampinup.net!

I am almost finished with the fourth book in the Twilight series. I can't decide if I like them or not. I am having issues and questions.... What are your thoughts?

Well, that's it for me today. I'm on my lunch hour so I better head back to the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!