Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sweet raspberry!

I just love this Raspberry Tart DSP from Stampin' Up! Isn't it sweet? This is a double fold pocket card. I haven't made one before and I wanted to include this in my Funky Folds class coming up in April. The colors included here are Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red and Kiwi Kiss. The front is adorned with the Sweetest Stem Sizzlet ( a SU exclusive).

These are the cute tags that go in the pockets. The coordinating stamp set is called Sweet Stems and I used it on the large tag. The bottom of the tag is sponged with Kiwi Kiss and I watercolored the petals with Pink Pirouette reinkers. The center is Rose Red. Then I used Pink Pirouette striped ribbon. The smaller tag was stamped with Yummy and Warm Words. I decided to cut the Yummy stamp apart so the curly brackets are separate from the words that were inside. Yummy is a Sale-a-Bration set.

That's it for me tonight1 I gotta go to bed and read. I am almost done with the fourth Twilight book, the movie is playing in the background....

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous and darling design! This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those colors together.
    As usual.... great creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!