Thursday, April 23, 2009

Anniversary Man...

Here's another card featuring an American Art Stamps image by Emerson Quillan. This guy is really funny. He says "Everything you eat will get you in the end... especially wedding cake!" and I pared that with a Happy Anniversary sentiment. heeheehee

I gave him a scotch to drink while he sits at the bar, or maybe his desk... lamenting his wonderful marriage... The card colors are Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Basic Black, Blush Blossom with a smidge of Real Red for his tie and More Mustard for his drink. Close to Cocoa for the furniture. The dsp is from SAB and is Delicate Dots. Embellishments are black grosgrain (you can barely see it) and brads.

I've been working on a project for my lunch Buddy to make for her mom for Mother's Day and a project for a SU party on Saturday. So I better get back to my craft table cuz it's already late!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a Fabulous Friday!

Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!