Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hey girlfriend!

Isn't this crazy lady cute? I whipped out this 3x3 card just perfect for leaving on a friend's desk to invite them out of coffee. The colors I used are Real Red, Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise and Basic Black. Colors are inspired by the Pink Flamingo dsp from SU!. I cut out some flower petals from the dsp and layered them behind the image. This stamp is from the Emerson Quillin collection at Amercian Art Stamps. Kinda cute don't you think?

I can hardly believe how busy I've been.... I haven't even looked at any blogs lately... and I haven't participated in any challenges in awhile except for a MoJo Monday last week, but silly as I am I forgot to post the card. I'll show it to you in the next post.

I guess that's it for today. I'm pooped! I hope you had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!