Saturday, June 27, 2009

'Bella Bleu' Birds

This is an upcoming class I will be having on July 7. I used the Friends 24-7 set with Bella Bleu DSP. We'll be making four cards and a cute box to put them in.

The color palette of the DSP is Not Quite Navy, Kraft and Very Vanilla. I also added Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip and a smidge of Mellow Moss for the flower stem and leaves on one of the cards.

I also used En Francais background stamp on one card. At first I thought it was difficult to work with this set because the stamps don't seem to really go together. However as I stamped and created I ended up really enjoying the set and I love how the cards turned out.

The box is using a pattern by Lauren Meader from Papertrey. Other items that I used for embellishing are tafetta ribbon dyed Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla 5/8 grosgrain, button from Button Latte, chalks and VersaMark. There is one card stamped with a greeting from All Holidays.

Here are close up photos of the cards and box:

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are having a great weekend and have a little time to spend in your crafty spot!
Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!