Saturday, June 13, 2009

Branching Out

Love this set! It's called Branching Out and is really cute. Besides the tree and leaves it includes a tire swing, boots, bird, birdhouse, butterflies and snowflakes. I thought it was perfect to use for this sketch from the Stampin' Out Alzheimer's site (site is closed until next year). I used DSP from a SU mini catalog about a year ago. The color scheme is Really Rust, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip. I also used Summer Sun and Basic Black inks. The ribbon is Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain and brads are antique copper.

Not a lot going on at the home front these days. Lil is busy reading the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. I think there are six books now. My mom turned me on to these awesome books about 10 years ago. I want to read them again!

Emily is off with her friend Josh at his family reunion. Tomorrow she'll be working with the Youth Commission on their diversity policy report. I think they will be going before the Board of Clark County Commissioners with their recommendations soon. Fabulous experience for her.

I've received my preorder package from SU and the new In Colors are AWESOME! I haven't opened everything up yet and I gotta get craftin with that yummy stuff!

Thanks for visiting and have a crafty good weekend!

Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!