Sunday, July 5, 2009

A tart envelope scrapbook

This is the project that I had for my Crafter's Club. Isn't it cute? I found the instructions here. All the gals loved it! We used the Raspberry Tart DSP which is now retired. The color palette is Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White.

While I kept it simple so that we could finish in a reasonable amount of time, I have seen some really beautiful samples on SCS. Our embellishments were Kiwi satin ribbon, a Kiwi corduroy button and a square rhinestone brad.

This morning I worked at Mugs. We have been selling VooDoo donuts the past couple of weeks but we were out of them today. Over the course of about 3 hours I had 4 customers come in asking for VooDoo donuts. I thought that was really odd because two of those customers just walked out when I told them we didn't have any today. Then a women came in asking and she mentioned that earlier in the week there was a full page article in the newspaper that VooDoo donuts were coming to Vancouver (from Portland). And VooDoo donuts had chosen 4 shops with the right mojo as retailers. Mugs is one of those shops! {So it probably would have been a great idea to have us stocked up.} I called the owner and found out that we get our delivery on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So if you have a hankering... you know where - and when - to go!

Off to my craft table...

Thanks for stopping by... Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!