Thursday, August 27, 2009

A safron embrace

I loved making this card! Its a bit different with the recessed center but oh so easy to make. Instructions are on SCS Resources page. I pulled out the Embrace Life stamp set which I love and don't use ofter enough and some Chocolate Chip cardstock. I used the Bella Birds designer series paper and cut it so that the bird is partially in the framed area and partially in the recessed area. I also used a stamp from the Friends 24-7 set to add to teh background. The flower was stamped on watercolor paper with Timber Brown stazon and then colored with Watercolor Crayons. I colored, cut and curled (sounds like a hairdresser, heehee) two flowers and popped them out with lots of dimensionals. For embellishments, I used chocolate tafetta and clip from the retired antique copper HodgePodge Hardware and in the upper corner are some gems - I think from K & I. I wish that Stampin' Up! would bring on gems to match their colors. Wouldn't that be fun?

This Sunday is brunch for my hostesses from the past year. We'll also make a couple of projects. That reminds me... I need to share the book we created in Crafter's Club. We used the Nouveau Chic papers, Sage Shadow, Basic Black and Very Vanilla cardstock. It turned out pretty cool. I'll post it tomorrow.

So, for those interested in Stampin' Up! August specials, you only have a few more days. Check out the details on my Web site http://www.desiree.stampinup.net/!

Country Living Cookout Kit - 40% off
The Country Living Summer Cookout Kit gives you everything you need to hold a fantastic summer party, including:
Creative invitations
Fun food wrappers
Customizable coasters
And more!

Now only $14.95 (refill $9.95), the Country Living Summer Cookout Kit will ensure your summer party is a hit. Available through August 31, or while supplies last.

Button, button who's has the button? YOU!
Get a free package of buttons when you purchase $35 of merchandise from the Growing Up section of the Stampin' Up! catalog.

Last but not least.... I would love for you to be a part of my team. As your upline I will help you with creativity, business ideas, group events and lots more! Stampin' UP! offers flexibility and fun. I can't imagine a better way to connect with friends, share what I love and express my creativity!

You can choose from just saving money on personal purchases, earning some Holiday cash or starting to build a business that will generate steady income. All are possible!

There are no requirements except $300 in sales a quarter if you wish to remain active - and your own purchases count. No mandatory training, no mandatory recruiting, no mandatory starter shows, no nothing. JUST lots and lots of options for stamping, scrapping, crafting and home decor.

As a demonstrator you can choose to focus on:

1. Supporting your personal habit
2. Just stamping
3. Just scrapping
4. Just Digital Scrapbooking
5. Just Home Decor
6. Just crafting
7. Building a business
8. Dabbling around your priorities
9. One day at a time
10. Or any combination there of - again there are NO requirements other than $300 a quarter.

With our $85 and $199 low priced starter kits, Our Buy Back Guarantee on anything new and used within 12 months and me - what do you have to lose?? You only have great product that you select in your starter kit to gain, as well as friends, fun, pre-public access to product, discounts, tax benefits, travel, full color monthly magazine, 2 FREE months of your demonstrator website, and this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Again I personally invite you to give Stampin' UP! a try. Consider it a gift to yourself that will keep on giving.
$85 Kit Special Ends August 31. Sign up today on-line and let the fun begin!
http://www.desiree.stampinup.net/ and click on "join now" - Recruiter Authorization Password: desiree
Have a great day and see you here tomorrow!
Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!