Sunday, September 20, 2009

Emma's getting married!

Wow, it feels like a century since I last posted... Of course high school has started, college starts tomorrow. Lots of stuff going on in my family life, I haven't even been creative lately. I'm behind in my class samples and generally behind in all of my crafty pursuits!

Ok, so I don't know who Emma is but that's the name I picked for my wedding swap. I might have mentioned a while ago that I was doing this with some other SU! demonstrators... We were to make a save the date card, bridal shower invitation, wedding invitation, rsvp card and a thank you card. Here is what I made:





My thoughts were that this would work well for a garden wedding in the summer. I tried to keep my supplies to a minimum.


  • For All You Do stamp set
  • Whisper White, So Safron, Ruby Red cardstock
  • So Safron, Ruby Red, Old Olive and Versamark ink
  • Whisper White 1/4 grosgrain dyed with Ruby Red reinker
  • Very Vanilla 5/8 grosgrain
  • Clear rhinestone brads
  • Silver brads
  • Clear embossing powder
  • Curly Lable Punch
  • Sizzix Big Shot and textured plates and butterfly die
I need to get to bed early tonight to get a good start on the week. Have a great Monday!!!

Desiree

1 comment:

  1. LOVE every one of your cards!
    Simple!
    Elegant!
    Great colors!
    Very nice!

    Love,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!