Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween Hoot!

Hi all! I can't believe that I let an entire month go by without posting....

Here are some Halloween projects for a class that I have coming up. We'll be making decorating a clipboard for this year's fab costume photo, a tri-shutter card, an acetate box and a triangle box using the acrylic smash technique.

All projects use the Halloween Hoot stamp set. Other supplies are Cast-A-Spell designer paper, Night and Day specialty designer paper, Black Stazon, acetate, Basic Black cardstock, Old Olive cardstock, Ony Orange cardstock, Perfect Plum cardstock and Whisper White cardstock, acrylic paint (banana, kiwi, purple) and markers in Old Olive, Only Orange, Sahara Sand, Perfect Plum, Creamy Caramel, and grosgrain ribbon in black, plum, orange and olive and lastly, silver brads.

Making all these things was super fun especially with a pile of Halloween candy at my finger tips!

I hope that you had a great weekend and got lots of crafting done! Thanks for stopping by!
Desiree


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!