Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sending Love

Moving into the Valentine's mode with this card. Its a SCS sketch challenge card.  I generally don't make too many Valentine's cards but I really liked Stampin' Up!'s Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper. It's all glittery on one side and I really like the patterns. Pretty, pretty!

I had a great birthday - my friends are the best!!! My kids did nice things for me too and my dad remember my birthday and called me! YAY!

Today I need to get busy but I am so tired! I stayed up until 5am reading Outlander. Then my brother called me at 8am. Three hours of sleep is not enough!!!! He forgets about the time change. When my mom was alive she used to wake me up every Sunday morning to chat, also not thinking about the time change. Hearing from faraway family is a nice way to wake up though, isn't it?

A quick word about what Stampin' Up! is doing for Haitian Relief: For every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set that is purchased between now and Feb. 28, Stampin' Up! will give $2 to the American Red Cross specifically for Haiti. The set is fabulous and can be used for so much more than just Valentine's. I'll post some samples as soon as my set arrives. Go to this web page to learn more.


I'm off to the grocery store and then I need to plant my bottom at my craft table!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Desiree

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Simply Said, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Real Red, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Sending Love
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Embellishments: Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Scalloped Edge Punch, Real Red marker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!