Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The sun is not out yet...


I thought I would throw up a quick post since my Em is in the shower and I gotta take her to school in a few minutes. Not enough time for me to get ready so I'll do that when I get back. Poor Lilly woke up barfign this morning. ACK!!!! My stomach is still roiling...

This is another card for class Thursday evening's class. I cased it somewhere, probably on Splitcoast. I really should jot down notes about what I make because I never remember.

Anyway, I purchased a lovely Lemon Divine Bistro Cake. My mouth is just watering!!!

It just dawned on me that I am not sure that I've created all the components for the class. Did I put together all four cards? I know I still need to come up with the box and clean off my craft table. It has to be all set up before I hit the hay tonight because I work all day and I'm having lunch with a friend tomorrow.

Well, I better go yell at Em, she going to be LATE! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Desiree

Supplies:
Stamps: Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Kaliedoscope
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Embellishments: Filigree brad, Playground button, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot ribbon, whtie floss
Tools: Sizzix Bigshot, Top Note Die, Curly Label Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!