Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wow.... It's January!!!


What a fun month for me! The beginning of a new year (and hopefully the best of the last four) plus my birthday (#46) and my third year as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator (WooHoo!) and Sale-a-Bration (free stuff) and the Occasions Mini (you gotta check it out).

I want to make this a fun month for you too!

The Occasions Mini was just released and it has some awesome products in it. Here are a few of my favorites:
  • Clear mounted stamps in addition to our traditional wood mounted stamps
  • New punch design for easier use and storage
  • Sweet Pea felties and paper
  • Recipe box kit and egg decorating kit
  • New Build-a-Bear products
  • Satin ribbon
This is the best time of the year for Stampin' Up! customers because it's Sale-a-Bration!!! That means free stuff for you! The list of rewards is even greater this year because it includes sets from the regular catalog.

This is also my birthday month so when you place a $25 order via phone or email between January 17 and January 23 you can select a set of epoxy brads (page 13 of the Ocassions Mini) for free! Place a $50 order and you will also get a Sale-a-Bration item too! Check out the Sale-a-Bration brochure.

This is my third anniversary as a demonstrator and I want to celebrate that by giving you a free class! When you take three classes with me by March 31, you get a fourth class free!

I've updated my class list on my web site: http://www.desiree.stampinup.net/.

New Decor Elements have been released as well. The fab new thing is chalkboard vinyl wall decor. Write and erase! Check it out!

Lastly, I've just had a Blog-o-versary (#2) so I need to come up with some blog candy! I'll do that real soon.

So, what are your resolutions? I have a ton - probably too many - and some that involve stamping... Participating in more challenges and blogging more consistently.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Desiree

Supplies
Stamp sets: Good Friend, Party Hearty
Cardstock: Dusty Durango, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Kaliedoscope
Ink: Dusty Durango Classic, Summer Sun Classic
Embellishments: 5/8" White Jumbo Brad
Tools: Sizzix Big Shot, Flower Layers die, Word Window punch, Five Petal punch, sponge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!