Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Safron SFYTT bird and blooms

Hi all... Isnt' this little bird punch adorable???? I just love it.

One of my brides has requested that it is featured on her wedding stationary and I am having so much fun with it. Think Not Quite Navy with Brushed Silver birds... beautiful!

This card is loosely based on the Saturday Sketch for You To Try on Jen del Muro's blog. It was a great starting point.

My girls unexpectedly spent the night away from home last night and so I had a night all to myself! No dinner to make (YAY) but I had to take out the trash for trash day (YUCK). Anyway, I turned on the boob tube and sat at my craft table. I worked on class samples and after quite some time I looked up and glanced at the clock... 2:30 am!!! Wow! So I crafted for a bit more then off to read for an hour before sleep. I am so tired today.

This is my non-working week from my real job and my goal is to get a start on organizing my craft stuff. I have too much of it, I keep buying and not using. Then since it isn't organized I rebuy stuff I already have. Do you do that too???? I see some gorgeous craft rooms out there and they leave me drooling.

Enough blathering on... Have a great end of the week! And go have some fun at your craft table!

Desiree

Supplies
Stamps: Vintage Labels
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, So Safron, Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Tools: Sizzix, Top Note Die, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Bird Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!