Friday, April 2, 2010

Sunny Days

Happy sunny days! Well, that's what I am wishing for. Here in the Pacific Northwest our sunny days are valued and beautiful! We don't get enough of them! It's really not that we get rain all the time, we just have grey skies all the time.

So the Sunny Days Simply Scrappin' Kit was just the thing to cheer up a bleery day!

I'll be having a class to make cards from this kit on May 6. So if you would like to join us, send me an email!

My class offerings are on my Facebook page and my Stampin' Up! Web site.

Here are just three cards I made of fifteen using about 1/2 a kit, some Whisper White cardstock and various embellishments. The cards have a variety of sentiments and I always include envelopes as a courtesy to my class attendees.

Hope to see you in class!
Desiree

Supplies
Sunny Days Simply Scrappin' Kit, Whisper White cardstock, various stamp sets, various embellishments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!