Sunday, April 25, 2010

Do you love Stampin' Up! as much as I do????

This isn't my usual type of post - generally I have a card or other project to show - but today I wanted to share the exciting benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

I recently finished my third year as a demonstrator and I love it as much today as I did when I first started. I've met lots of really cool people, I've used my craft supplies like never before, I've challenged myself creatively and I've earned some extra cash. But that's not why I signed up!

I already loved Stampin' Up products, I already enjoyed stamping with Barb (my upline), and I already had a close-knit group of stamping buddies so that's not why I signed up either!

I signed up so that I could order goodies from the catalogs before customers, so that I could get the monthly Stampin' Success magazine, so that I could go to Convention, and so that I could develop more fabulous friendships and share my love of crafting!

So why am I posting all this???? I want to share this great company with you! You can experience all this too!

There are all levels of demonstrators, from those that just want the discount for themselves and their friends to those that become million dollar sellers. You choose your level!

You can live anywhere in the US and be part of my team! Living in the age of technology makes sharing a breeze over long distances. As part of my team, I'll share a lot with you! Contact me anytime with any questions that you have.

You will get a 20% discount on supplies (30% on your first order). You can earn incentive trips and free stamps. You can go to Convention, which is a blast! You can participate as much or as little as you want in Stampin' Up! promotions. You control your level of activity!

Check out my web site for a video, benefits, compensation, and more. If you decide to sign up, use this password: desiree   http://www.desiree.stampinup.net/   Take a look at the catalog and the retiring colors list because you can customize your kit! 

And remember, you are in business for yourself, NOT by yourself!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!